£50000 - £55000 per annum + bonus, pension, other benefits
23 days ago
Financial reporting, accounting & control for the Groups North American companies, business partnering, and managing tax, audit and payroll. This role takes sole responsibility for the production of the financial accounting.
Private Equity backed Technology business
· Monthly management accounts preparation end to end (from journal postings to reporting 3 statements (P&L, Balance sheet & cash flow)
· Maintain and set up appropriate financial models.
· Maintain revenue and COS bibles.
· Month end management packs to best practice and audit standards.
· Stock reconciliations and assists in Operations in stock reporting.
· GAAP accounting understanding and preparation (particularly around revenue and stock accounting)
Financial Reporting and analysis
· Detailed variance analysis of actuals vs. budgets and forecasts.
· Assist FP&A team in board pack presentations (outputs and presenting).
· Business partner local management (UK & Canada) on ad hoc analysis as required.
· Assist FP&A team in budgeting and forecasting.
· Cash flow forecasting
Financial control & compliance
· Ensure integrity of the North American finance systems.
· Manage outsource payroll providers (with HR)
· Post payroll and vacation pay journals (US and Canada payroll)
· Preparation and submission of local tax returns and compliance (GST returns)
· Lead local tax returns with external tax advisors.
· Bank reconciliations for all North American bank accounts.
· Cash payments for North American suppliers.
· Management of the sales ledger.
· ACA/ACCA qualified is preferred
· Excellent communication skills including the ability to influence
· Knowledge and understanding of Canadian and United States tax requirements (desirable)
· Deadline driven with excellent time management and attention to detail
· Experience in developing internal control processes for a growing business
Competitive Salary + package