£45000.00 - £55000.00 per annum
4 days ago
Hays Senior Finance
Your new company
A growing pharmaceutical business in Reading are currently recruiting a Senior Financial Accountant for their finance department. This is a brilliant opportunity for a Qualified Accountant to join a dynamic and forward-thinking business.
Your new role
This is a varied and challenging position, including but not limited to the following responsibilities:
- Reporting to the Financial Controller to support on group and statutory reporting
- Manage the implementation of a newly acquired product
- Preparation of stock valuation and stock provisions
- Monitoring GRNI accounts
- Preparing accruals and prepayments
- Maintain fixed asset register
- Preparing group accounts
- Preparing balance sheet reconciliations
- Preparing actual and forecast cash flow submissions
- VAT returns, EC Sales and intrastat returns
- Work with budget holders to review forecasts and budgets
What you'll need to succeed
You will be a Qualified Accountant with an ACA, ACCA or CIMA qualification. Experience of working in a busy and deadline driven environment, ability to provide analysis of data utilising Excel (ideally at an advanced level). Proactive and driven with the desire to lead projects and develop new systems and processes. You will also have strong communication skills and proven experience of working with budget holders and stakeholders across the organisation.
What you'll get in return
This is an excellent opportunity for an individual looking for a progressive opportunity in a growing business with the opportunity to work for a global company. Located on the outskirts of central Reading with excellent public transport links and free onsite parking. This organisation is offering a competitive salary alongside excellent benefits including flexible working.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.