Senior Financial Accountant
|Job Title:||Senior Financial Accountant|
|Salary:||Competitive + Benefits|
|Contact Name:||Suzanne Horford|
|Job Published:||October 14, 2020 13:03|
We are looking to recruit a qualified accountant to provide the highest quality accounting solutions to Lloyd’s Corporate Members. The successful applicant will also support the manager in coordinating delivery on our largest AOS client, delivering high quality work and supporting the team to meet deadlines with high quality output and build on our use of robotic process automation, being willing to embrace technological change in our delivery to drive higher quality or increased efficiency.
YOUR ROLE & RESPONSIBILITIES
• To manage a portfolio of Lloyd’s Corporate Member clients through our engagement with one of the largest Managing Agents, ensuring the provision of the highest quality outsourced finance function.
• Building strong and enduring relationships with key clients as part of key account management.
• Support with the managing of the team to deliver excellent levels of client service and to meet the strict timetable.
• Ensure that you and the team have a culture of continuous development and learning both in technical and non-technical areas, and through extending the adoption of robotic process automation.
• Review the work produced by the team and ensure it is of the highest quality and that learning points for the team are actioned.
• Work closely with Audit to ensure the overall Mazars’ service is strongly coordinated, and that efficiency is maximised for all teams.
• Support the Manager with the further development of quarterly management accounting and other relevant opportunities to increase revenue.
YOUR SKILLS, EXPERIENCE AND KNOWLEDGE
• ACA or ACCA qualified.
• Experience of accounting for entities linked to the Lloyd’s market, either syndicates or corporate members.
• Track record of building strong relationships with key clients.
• Ability to organise delivery for a team of 5-6 people and to plan and coordinate workloads to ensure client deadlines are met.
• Ability to train and engage team members
• Experience of reviewing the work produced by the team and ensuring high quality output.
• Interest in (and ideally experience of) business process improvement
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
£40,000 - £50,000
Financial Accountant - Qualified Accountant
Crawley, West Sussex
Coventry, West Midlands
£26000 - £34000 per annum + Benefits
Sutton Coldfield, West Midlands
£32000 - £38000 per annum