Senior Financial Accountant
|Job Title:||Senior Financial Accountant|
|Location:||Birmingham, West Midlands|
|Salary:||£42000 - £45000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Jamie Palmer|
|Job Published:||March 06, 2020 11:08|
Want to work for a leading property organisation with hundreds of millions of pounds worth of assets? Are you a newly qualified accountant or finalist looking for the opportunity to broaden your accountancy knowledge? Do you want to work for an organisation that prides themselves on developing their staff within? Then this is the role for you!
My client is a rapidly growing nationwide property organisation based in Birmingham looking for a Senior Financial Accountant to join their team in a role filled with fantastic growth and development potential.
The main responsibilities of the Senior Financial Accountant are as follows:
- Play a key role in the production of the company annual report and accounts including the provision of consolidation returns for departmental accounts and organisation accounts as a whole.
- Lead in the production of statutory accounts and other key year-end reports.
- Provide vital input into the strategic decision-making process, by building relationships with key staff throughout the business.
- Manage the internal and external audit process.
- Act as the driving force behind process improvements across the organisation.
This is a wonderful opportunity for a strong Financial Accountant or Auditor to develop their career further within an industry leading organisation with highly ambitious organisational growth-plans in place to substantially increase in size over the next ten years. Furthermore, there is the opportunity for the successful candidate to develop within this organisation in the future, with progression in 12 to 18 months a realistic goal.
The successful candidate will have:
- Fully qualified as an accountant or be at finalist level (ACA, ACCA, CIMA, etc.).
- Experience within a financial accountancy, audit or assurance role.
- A natural problem solving ability with excellent communication skills.
- Intermediate Microsoft Excel skills (vlookups, pivot tables, etc.).
If you are interested in this position, please apply immediately as applications are reviewed daily and this role may be filled before the closing date.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's