Senior Financial Accountant
|Job Title:||Senior Financial Accountant|
|Contact Name:||May Travis|
|Job Published:||May 30, 2019 14:47|
Excellent opportunity to join an exciting professional services business. The role will offer first class experience in this rapidly expanding company. The senior financial accountant will interact with top tier stakeholders on a day-to-day basis. The successful candidate will be develop much sought after international professional services experience, normally only available in the major financial capitals of the world.
Our client is an international, forever growing business who sit within the professional services sector with a strong presence in Exeter. They are very well-recognised within their respective fields and offer excellent development and progression opportunities.
To summarise, the Senior Financial Accountant will:
- Will build excellent working relationships for blue-chip international clients.
- Review net asset value calculations, cash reports, revenue projections, in accordance with documented business policies and procedures.
- Oversee the preparation of half year and full year accounts together with related information and liaise with external auditors.
- Actively manage and mentor staff under supervision.
- Attend client company board and management meetings as required.
- Assist with the on-boarding of new business.
The Senior Financial Accountant:
- ACA/ACCA/CIMA qualified;
- Knowledge of UK GAAP and/or IFRS
- Strong communication, supervisory and interpersonal skills
- Demonstrably methodical and highly organised with a proven ability to meet deadlines
- Microsoft Office skills (Excel, Word, Outlook) and previous experience of accounting platforms
Competitive basic salary + additional company benefits.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
£40000.00 - £45000.00 per annum
£20.00 - £30.00 per hour
Senior Group Accountant
£65000 - £75000 per annum + bonus and benefits
Senior Financial Controller
City of Westminster, London
£80000.00 - £110000.00 per annum + plus bonus and benefits
Senior Accountant (with Tax) - Real Estate
£55000 - £60000 per annum