Senior Financial Accountant
|Job Title:||Senior Financial Accountant|
|Salary:||£300 - £350 per day|
|Reference:||SM 020519 FA_1558110478|
|Contact Name:||Stephen McCarthy|
|Job Published:||May 17, 2019 17:27|
- Support internal and external financial reporting for the Group and maintain appropriate control policies
- Manage the production of the Group's Quarterly and Annual Reports for presentation to Bondholders together with any associated presentations
- Support the delivery of timely and accurate monthly management reporting pack, responding to queries from international subsidiaries and head office management and ensure integrity of numbers
- Taking full ownership of all cashflow reporting in various forms to multiple stakeholders.
- Guaranteeing full compliance at all times with Group's financing agreements, immediately flagging concerns.
- Proactively managing treasury operations, making sure borrowing is planned, within facility limits and costs are kept to a minimum.
- Designing, implementing and directing a regular process of tax efficient cash sweep from operating countries to gain optimum benefit for the Group, considering all local restrictions where applicable.
- The delivery and consolidation of group and local country cash forecasts.
- Completion and design improvements of international weekly cash flow forecast.
- Ensuring all aspects including accounting policy and disclosures of cash and financial instruments are reported in accordance with the applicable accounting standards.
- Ensuring our in-house system reporting is capturing and producing all required information on a monthly basis in accordance with the applicable accounting standards.
- Proactively reviewing the group accounting policy in relation to cash and financial instruments ensuring compliance with the applicable accounting standards.
- Review and update Treasury Operational procedures and ensure implementation of these in a timely manner.
- To continually seek ways to improve the efficiency of operations and recommend changes to Management.
This would be a great opportunity for a Qualified ACA / ACCA accountant with at least 2-3 years Post Qualified Experience. Candidates looking for their first move out of Practice will also be considered. The ability to introduce new processes will be a key part of this role so candidates must have the confidence and gravitas to be able to enforce change internally. In return the company can offer an competitive salary with excellent benefits package and internal progression routes.
Vitae Financial Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's