Senior Finance Reporting Manager
|Job Title:||Senior Finance Reporting Manager|
|Location:||Smethwick, West Midlands|
|Contact Name:||Matthew Sanders|
|Job Published:||May 07, 2021 17:59|
The Senior Financial Reporting Manager role will take complete accountability for the delivery of the organisational financial performance with a particular focus on reporting monthly to Group, the year end statutory accounts and internal/external audit.
One of the fastest growing logistics business in the UK. A multi award-winning company who pride themselves on their ability to provide first class customer service.
- The preparation, review and consolidation of the Profit & Loss Accounts for the UK business areas,
- Investigating anomalies, and highlighting trends in both revenue and costs,
- Improvement in the quality of reporting,
- Completing the monthly management pack to tight deadlines,
- Providing support to the business planning cycle,
- Business partner on key projects to improve process, reporting and financial performance,
- Maintaining control of Balance Sheet accounts and movements,
- Financial management of subsidiaries,
- Management and development of direct reports.
- Prepare financial information in presentation format for the purposes of SMT / Operating Board
- Manage and coordinate the External Finance and IT Audit across the year Qualifications
What we're looking for As the successful candidate you will be educated to degree level or equivalent and be a fully qualified ACA / ACCA or have a similarly recognised accountancy qualification. You must have demonstrable post qualification financial experience. We would also expect;
- Extensive skill in planning and project management, team working ability, leadership and in maintaining composure under pressure while meeting multiple deadlines.
- Advanced analytical, technical and problem solving skills to adapt policies and programmes and develop models.
- Advanced skills in Excel spreadsheet and other business software. A good knowledge of Google Cloud Platform is preferable
- Good commercial awareness and deep understanding of the business and the organisation's high-level objectives and key related risks
Competitive package alongside an opportunity to work alongside a highly successful team.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
£45000 - £48000 per annum + plus bonus and benefits
£50000.00 - £65000.00 per annum
Finance Accounting Manager
Coventry, West Midlands
£60000.00 - £65000.00 per annum + benefits
Financial Reporting Manager - 12 month interim - c£450 per day
Birmingham, West Midlands
£400 - £500 per day + inside IR35
Divisional Finance Leader
£65000.00 - £75000 per annum