Senior Finance Manager, Projects
|Job Title:||Senior Finance Manager, Projects|
|Salary:||£65000 - £75000 per annum + Benefits|
|Contact Name:||Charlotte Garfield|
|Job Published:||July 05, 2019 17:00|
* Business partnering with Senior Managers across Logistics Projects, Technology and Implementation Infrastructure teams.
* Benchmarking analysis and cost comparisons, identifying cost optimisation opportunities and providing commercial challenges on each project.
* Building and ongoing ownership of budget cost models.
* Leading on the preparation of financial information to support on business cases, NPV analysis, capital approval requests for new projects or other cost modelling.
* Lead the business through financial budgets and reforecast cycles, including cashflow assumptions.
* Review capex spend as part of month end close, report to stakeholders and hold insightful reviews with Project Managers.
* Build up a team to provide sufficient support going forward to business partners in this area of rapid growth and of increasing business focus.
Given the breadth of this role, this role offers a great opportunity for the right candidate to shape and mould it as they see fit. You will be a natural business partner with the ability to drive various change projects.
The successful candidate will be a fully qualified Accountant (ACA/CIMA/ACCA) and have a strong academic background through university and schooling to date. Experience of supporting capex projects is also key.
AGY - Vitae Financial Recruitment
We Exist To Be Different - Membership NOT Registration
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Milton Keynes, Buckinghamshire
£50000 - £55000 per annum + Bonus + Benefits
Head of Finance
£50000 - £65000 per annum
Finance Business Partner
Up to £45000 per annum
Senior FP&A Analyst
£70000 - £75000 per annum + 10% Bonus
Senior Financial Accountant
Belfast, County Antrim
£35000.00 - £45000.00 per annum