Senior Finance Manager - Digital Transformation - 12 Month FTC
|Job Title:||Senior Finance Manager - Digital Transformation - 12 Month FTC|
|Salary:||£50000 - £60000 per annum + plus Car Allowance|
|Contact Name:||Steve Smith|
|Job Published:||May 13, 2021 15:05|
We are looking for a Senior Finance Manager with experience in a Digital/Technology transformation or project-based environment to join a large listed business in Reading on a 12 Month, Fixed Term Contract basis initially.
We are looking for a Senior Finance Manager with experience in a Digital/Technology transformation or project-based environment to join a large listed business in Reading on a 12 Month, Fixed Term Contract basis initially. There will be scope to work from home up to 3-4 days per week.
This is a key role supporting the Digital Head of Finance and senior leadership team in managing & driving the business through timely and accurate reporting, delivering sound financial control and insightful analysis.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Leading a Finance team of 4 in supporting the Digital Leadership team through reporting, analysis and challenges.
- Business Partnering - collaborating with the Digital business management teams to support shared business objectives and ensuring adherence to processes and procedures.
- Ensuring financial decisions, statements and reports produced by the finance team align with corporate processes
- Preparing budgets for opex and capex; including the development of cost and output metrics and unit costing, supporting the proposed budget and to enable meaningful performance reporting & analysis.
- Supporting P&L owners in the delivery of a rolling forecast on a monthly basis.
- Production of timely and accurate reports of actual financial performance, covering performance against financial indicators that provides meaningful management information and supports decision-making.
- Control the P&L account, cash flow and balance sheet through regular reconciliation and review.
- Supporting the Digital Head of Finance and the CFO in the ownership of the finance elements of governance processes including the approvals to spend money, capital approvals process, raising of purchase orders and work for packs.
- Agreeing on projected costs and benefits and track realisation in actual results.
- Identifying and delivering improvements to financial control processes.
We're keen to hear from candidates who meet the following criteria:
- Qualified accountant (CIMA, ACCA or ACA) with significant business experience
- Strong analytical ability, skilled at linking financial and non-financial data
- Good stakeholder management; capable of balancing a variety of complex requirements
- Evidence of business partnering and interacting with non-finance managers
- Ability to communicate at all levels and provide challenge where appropriate
- Strong team leadership and development
- Experience in Digital/Tech Transformation projects is preferred
A highly attractive remuneration package including competitive basic salary between £50,000 and £60,000 per annum, plus a car allowance of £5,500 will be on offer for the successful applicant.
There will also be the potential opportunity to extend beyond the initial contract term, with the possibility to be considered for permanent employment eventually, if this is desired.
This is a 12 month, fixed term contract position which will commence in June depending on your availability.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Senior Finance Manager
£70000 - £75000 per annum
Senior Finance Manager (Energy)
City of London, London
£70000.00 - £80000.00 per annum + bonus
Interim Finance Business Partner - FTC
£60000 - £65000 per annum
Interim Finance Manager
£275 - £300 per day
Finance Project Manager
£400.00 - £500.00 per day