Senior Finance Manager - Automotive
|Job Title:||Senior Finance Manager - Automotive|
|Salary:||£65000 - £75000 per annum + Bonus|
|Contact Name:||Aston Nicholls|
|Job Published:||October 08, 2020 11:37|
Join a fantastic growing automotive business, as a Senior Finance Manager.
Innovative global international renowned automotive business. A well established brand that most will recognise!
- Group reporting and monthly submissions are accurately produced and submitted in line with group reporting deadlines
- Prepare annual statutory accounts in accordance with FRS 102 and in line with group deadlines. Work with external auditors to ensure accurate reporting and timely sign off and filing
- Develop monthly and quarterly accounting reports for the management and executive teams
- Calculation of profitability by model and monitor spend and optimising net contribution margin
- Quarterly or Monthly incentive program budget management: support payment, expense recognition and accrual calculation
- Coordinate all department business plan
- Finance related tasks such as consolidation report, budget, monthly financial tracking, expense controlling etc.
- Manage tax return submissions including corporation tax, VAT and PAYE returns. (external tax consultancy available) Liaise with HMRC as required.
- Improve systems and procedures and initiate corrective actions to automate team process without sacrificing accuracy and accountability
- Meet Finance Planning objectives
- MUST HAVE EXPERIENCE IN THE AUTOMOTIVE INDUSTRY
- Education and background in Accounting or Finance
- FCCA, CIMA, CFA, or ACA or equivalent qualification
- Excellent in MS Office especially in Excel and IT skills
- Experienced on large ERP systems. SAP knowledge desirable
- Strong numeracy, analytical and good research skills
- Team player and ability to build report quickly
- Ability to operate under pressure and meet time critical deadlines
Fantastic package available
£65-£75k + bonus + benefits
Exposure to multiple layers and interaction of the business
Great pension scheme
Innovative brand and culture
Support and development programmes
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's