£65000 - £75000 per annum + Bonus
12 days ago
Join a fantastic growing automotive business, as a Senior Finance Manager.
Innovative global international renowned automotive business. A well established brand that most will recognise!
- Group reporting and monthly submissions are accurately produced and submitted in line with group reporting deadlines
- Prepare annual statutory accounts in accordance with FRS 102 and in line with group deadlines. Work with external auditors to ensure accurate reporting and timely sign off and filing
- Develop monthly and quarterly accounting reports for the management and executive teams
- Calculation of profitability by model and monitor spend and optimising net contribution margin
- Quarterly or Monthly incentive program budget management: support payment, expense recognition and accrual calculation
- Coordinate all department business plan
- Finance related tasks such as consolidation report, budget, monthly financial tracking, expense controlling etc.
- Manage tax return submissions including corporation tax, VAT and PAYE returns. (external tax consultancy available) Liaise with HMRC as required.
- Improve systems and procedures and initiate corrective actions to automate team process without sacrificing accuracy and accountability
- Meet Finance Planning objectives
- MUST HAVE EXPERIENCE IN THE AUTOMOTIVE INDUSTRY
- Education and background in Accounting or Finance
- FCCA, CIMA, CFA, or ACA or equivalent qualification
- Excellent in MS Office especially in Excel and IT skills
- Experienced on large ERP systems. SAP knowledge desirable
- Strong numeracy, analytical and good research skills
- Team player and ability to build report quickly
- Ability to operate under pressure and meet time critical deadlines
Fantastic package available
£65-£75k + bonus + benefits
Exposure to multiple layers and interaction of the business
Great pension scheme
Innovative brand and culture
Support and development programmes