Senior Finance Manager - ACA
|Job Title:||Senior Finance Manager - ACA|
|Start Date:||asap -2 weeks|
|Contact Name:||Lorna Wilson|
|Job Published:||February 18, 2021 22:29|
I am currently recruiting for a digital marketing company who are looking to hire a contractor at Senior Finance Manager level to join the EMEA accounting team and look at the operational accounting and controls to improve their revenue reporting. They are a fast growing listed company and the role is sat in a high performing supportive team. Due to continued growth they have identified the need for a Senior Contractor for the next 6 months; Key responsibilities of the role
- Supervise monthly close and ongoing accounting related tasks
- Review of high risk/revenue related balance sheet reconciliation under US GAAP
- Review & approval of monthly accounting entries prepared by the team
- Variance analysis of monthly and quarterly financial performance
- Responsible for SOX compliance. Including identifying areas for process improvement/implementing new controls as needed.
- Partner closely with various stakeholders to scope and support the business with process improvements related to monthly revenue reporting & related processes
- Lead in process improvement initiatives to drive efficiencies in the close process
I am looking to speak with qualified accountants who are either operating at Manager level in practice or have moved into commerce in a Finance Manager role. You will have a passion for identifying process improvements and business partnering across the group to drive change. As this is an interim role only candidates on a maximum of three weeks' notice will be considered.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's