Senior Finance Manager
|Job Title:||Senior Finance Manager|
|Salary:||£70000 - £80000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Dan Atkins|
|Job Published:||April 20, 2020 18:28|
My client is actively seeking a new Senior Finance Manager to join this talented team in the West Midlands.
My client is a disrupter within their sector and is on a significant growth curve. Despite the current challenges in the market, the business has a clear strategy, effective processes and contingency to thrive. Due to the focus on sustainable and ethical growth, the organisation has built an excellent reputation as a place to work and to see a career thrive also.
This role, as the Senior Finance Manager, will focus on reporting the financial information to internal and external stakeholders. The organisation is heavily regulated and the successful individual will be responsible for the delivery of the financial data on a timely basis.
The ideal candidate for this Senior Finance Manager position will be someone from a regulated organisation who is looking to make a progression step to the next level. This role can offer a stepping stone to bigger and broader career opportunities.
Ideally you will:
- Be fully qualified - ideally ACA and Big 4 trained
- Demonstrate technical financial knowledge - within a complex and regulated organisation
- Posses excellent analytical skills and the ability the ask pressing and direct questions
- Be comfortable working within a large team
- Have lead the financial reporting cycle for another organisation - including year end and audits
£70,000 - £80,000 + benefits
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's