Senior Finance Manager
|Job Title:||Senior Finance Manager|
|Salary:||£65000.00 - £68000.00 per annum + Car Allowance + Bonus|
|Contact Name:||Tanya Boothman|
|Job Published:||September 10, 2019 17:59|
Your new company
The job holder will have specific finance responsibility for two sites. The role will involve developing good working relationships with the operations team across the relevant operating units and supporting the Director. The role will primarily be based in Romford with regular attendance to the Head offices in Reading and London.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities: Provide finance leadership to 2 operating units, driving enhanced business performance and decision making, supported by the proactive utilisation of financial information and business analysis, and the successful implementation of new projects.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Key member of the units' Senior Management Team, providing financial leadership to enable robust strategic decision making.
- Supported by a central management accounting team in Reading, deliver accurate and insightful month end management accounts, variance analysis and commentary - both financial and non-financial.
- Manage forecasting and annual budgeting process for operating units, including extensive discussions with operational staff and co-ordination with central finance team
- Ownership of management information, deep understanding of activities and drivers
- Ongoing identification & communication of risks & opportunities through general interactions with operations, ad-hoc scenario analyses of commercial opportunities, etc
- Provision of financial billing data to the receivables team and resolution of any issues that arise in the billing process
- Ensuring management, implementation and compliance with financial control policies and processes across the units
- Understanding of key commercial terms within core contracts and an active participant in external stakeholder meetings
- Monitoring of performance against contracted targets.
- Work with and lead operations and bid development with looking at and financially appraising new business opportunities, including preparing necessary sign-off models/briefing papers and board approval submissions.
- Lead, develop and coach direct report in accordance with Leadership expectations
- Provide day to day finance support to the operational management and teams
What you'll need to succeed
Fully qualified Finance Manager/Controller
Strong management accounting experience
Strong Line Management experience
Experience of working closely within an operational capacity
What you'll get in return
Excellent base salary £65-68k + £4k Car Allowance + 10% Bonus + bens
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Senior Finance Analyst (Healthcare)
£55000.00 - £65000.00 per annum + bonus
Senior Finance Analyst - Reporting
£40000.00 - £45000.00 per annum + + Benefits
Assistant Finance Manager (Newly Qualified)
£45000 - £50000 per annum + Benefits Inc 15% Bonus
Commercial Finance Analyst
£30k - 35k per year + Excellent Benefits
Group Compliance Manager
£40000.00 - £50000.00 per annum + Bonus & Benefits