Senior Finance Manager
|Job Title:||Senior Finance Manager|
|Salary:||£60000 - £65000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||James Fowler|
|Job Published:||July 17, 2019 15:09|
An opportunity has arisen for a Senior Finance Manager to join a rapidly growing Retail SME based in central London.
My client specialises in high-street retail and boasts a very strong wholesale business aswell as a strong ecommerce platform. After a sustained period of double-digit growth, my client is keen to expand the finance function.
The key aim of this position is to bring together the financial control, ensure they are audit ready every month-end, deliver the business strategy and play a key role in upgrading the finance function but more specifically:
- Manage a team of 4 of varied levels of experience.
- Responsible for full reporting deliverables - month end reporting, balance sheet, controls, external audit, transactional team (AR/AP), global regional reporting requirements, VAT and statutory tax returns
- Work alongside the commercial finance manager in supporting the CFO with monthly and ad-hoc performance analysis, planning cycles (budget/reforecasts) and long term strategic plan
- Support the Finance Director in ad-hoc commercial and strategic projects
- Support the Finance Director in a successful rollout of new operational ERP system globally
- Oversee the working capital strategy/cash management
The successful Senior Finance Manager will have the following:
- Professional finance function - either ACA/ACCA or CIMA
- Line management experience desirable
- Knows what good looks like in a similar context and has delivered good
- Obsessive about getting things right, won't accept not knowing
- SAP skills would be highly advantageous
The successful Senior Finance Manager will receive a basic salary of between £60,000 to £65,000 + discretionary bonus, pension scheme, 20 days + 8 bank holidays & staff discount.
There is also likely to be a progression opportunity in roughly 18 months where the remuneration is likely to go up to £75,000 to £80,000 + bonus & potentially equity
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Senior Finance Manager
£75000 - £85000 per annum + £7k Car, 12 - 24% Bonus & Excellent Bens
£50000 - £55000 per annum + Excellent Bonus and Benefits
High Wycombe, Buckinghamshire
£50000 - £60000 per annum + car
£50000 - £58000 per annum + Excellent Bonus and Benefits
Marketing Finance Manager
£70000 - £80000 per annum + £5k Car Allowance, Bonus & Excellent Bens