Senior Finance Manager
|Job Title:||Senior Finance Manager|
|Salary:||£75000 - £85000 per annum + pension. healthcare, dental, flex working|
|Contact Name:||Jordan Davenport-Smith|
|Job Published:||August 04, 2021 06:00|
Senior Finance Manager role with a rapidly-expanding disruptive tech company. Broad role with oversight of the finance function. £85K + Package.
I'm partnering with a rapidly expanding disruptive tech company as they expand their London finance function. Off the back of another successful fundraise and recent acquisition, they are looking to invest in their finance team and this Senior Finance Manager role is a newly created position and key a hire to support that continued growth.
Whilst the company has gone through impressive expansion, finance has remained a streamline team and as such this will be a broad role driving change and transformation across the function as they continue to scale.
This Senior Finance Manager reports into the Group Financial Controller and will have the following key responsibilities:
- Management Reporting: Oversight of month end processes. Consolidated group management accounts.
- Development of Processes & Controls - Lead on development of best processes and controls across the group in line with their expansion. Manage the groups internal controls framework (SOX).
- Financial Reporting: Support Group Reporting Manager with statutory accounts/technical accounting/audit process where required.
- Planning & Management Info - Deliver trend analysis. Support FP&A team with budget/forecasting process as well as ad hoc analysis where required.
- Team Management - Management of a team of 2 (will grow as the team expands).
- Qualified Accountant (ACA/ACCA)
- Strong background in financial reporting and improving reporting process
- Working knowledge of IFRS (in particular IFRS 9/15/16)
- Demonstrated leadership and team management capabilities
- Proven background in developing or process and controls (SOX compliance desirable)
- Private equity/High growth/Listed environment exposure
- Able to commute to Central London (flexible working with 2-3 days a week in the office)
What's On Offer
- Up to £85,000 (Experience dependent)
- Fantastic growth potential (chance to join a fast growing, disruptive tech firm)
- Health & dental cover
- Strong pension
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Group Finance Manager
Finance Manager (BioTech)
City of London, London
£50000.00 - £60000.00 per annum + bonus
Finance Business Partner
£60000.00 - £75000.00 per annum
Head of Finance
Huddersfield, West Yorkshire
£70000 - £75000 per annum
Head of Finance
Bonus, PMI, Pension, 25 days holiday