20 days ago
Hays Senior Finance
Senior Finance Manager - Real Estate
Your new company
A global leader in Real Estate activities with offices in London is currently hiring a Senior Manager to join their Finance Department to work on one of their largest contracts. With a presence in almost 50 countries and an industry leading expert in Commercial Real Estate, this is a fantastic business and team to be a part of.
Your new role
As a Senior Finance Manager, you will be responsible for leading a team of Qualified Accountants to ensure accurate and timely reporting is delivered. This is a varied role which will utilise your technical knowledge and skills as well as commercial and strategic thinking. The main areas of responsibility will include:
- Lead Financial and Contract Governance across the Account
- Build and maintain strong relationships with senior management, customers and suppliers
- Act as an expert on procedures and processes and adhere to these to a high standard
- Manage contract governance
- Leadership of a team of 5 Qualified Accountants providing continuous mentoring and development
- Risk management as well as identifying new opportunities to maximise performance
- Review and maintain cashflow, margins and reporting
- P&L review including insightful commentary, profitability reporting and input to annual plans
- Divisional business review and consolidation reporting
- Corporate Governance on Change Control process
- Support on transformation projects
What you'll need to succeed
You will be a qualified accountant with an ACA, ACCA or CIMA Qualification with experience managing a team. The role requires high levels of communication internal across the business so strong communication skills and the ability to simply and explain complex processes to the team is key. Ideally you will have experience working within a large complex, matrix environment and enjoy working to deadlines in busy and challenging environments. Experience in a contract or service led business is helpful.
What you'll get in return
This role provides an opportunity to work as a part of a driven and passionate team who are leading on one of the organisations largest contracts. You will receive continuous support and development from your FD. A very competitive salary and benefits package is on offer with this role as well as an excellent working culture which has adopted hybrid and agile working.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.