Milton Keynes, Buckinghamshire
£60000.00 - £65000.00 per annum + + 20% Bonus + Benefits
19 days ago
Hays Senior Finance
Hays are pleased to be exclusively supporting an established Milton Keynes based employer who are looking to appoint a Senior Finance Manager on a 12 Month Fixed Term Contract.
Key responsibilities of the role will include:
- Management of Financial Accounting, Accounts Payable and Accounts Receivable Functions (total 11 staff, 4 Direct reports)
- Preparation of monthly Group reporting package and management accounts
- Management and reporting of UK cash pool
- Balance sheet ownership, reviews and reconciliations
- Capital Expenditure and Fixed Asset reporting
- Cost centre review and reporting with a degree of Business Partnering
- Processing of general ledger transactions
- Preparation of monthly Group reporting package for all UK companies
- Preparation of statutory accounts for all UK companies including lead of annual audit process
- Preparation of tax pack for preparation of Corporation tax return
- Preparation of VAT returns and other UK tax reporting
- Ensure business continuity
The role will suit a qualified ACA / ACCA / CIMA accountant with prior experience of managing a large team.
The successful candidate will be experienced in stakeholder management and will posses well developed communication skills. Any experience gained from working with SAP is preferred but not essential.
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.