£60000 - £75000 per annum + 10% Bonus + Healthcare
18 days ago
Senior Finance Manager role for a leading, global Telco firm. This is a broad and varied role with oversight of day-to-day finance + FP&A + Business Partnering. London. £75K + Bonus.
My client is a huge Telco business that are known around the globe. Operating within a space that's very resistant to the impact of C19, they have continued to grow and this Senior Finance Manager position that has come about to support their continued expansion.
Finance is a global team, with the London function being fairly streamline (3 people), so this role will have a both local and international interactions across the EMEA region (a growth area for the business). This is a key and pivotal hire for the business, giving a lot of autonomy and visibility from the offset.
This will be a broad and varied Senior Finance Manager position with the following key responsibilities:
- Day to day ownership of the EU/EMEA finance function: overseeing the production of the monthly and annual reporting for the group. Including oversight of VAT, regulatory reporting and tax requirements (including Transfer Pricing).
- Process/Systems Improvements: ongoing proactive analysis of current systems and processes
- FP&A/Strategy: budgeting, forecasting, analysis and commentary from monthly reporting.
- Business Partnering: Ensure that the strategy is properly articulated in conjunction with the Senior Leadership Team. Provide finance business partnership to Heads of Departments (Sales, Marketing etc.) on the overall growth strategy and individual projects/initiatives.
- Team Management: Upskilling and line management of 1 junior
- Qualified Accountant (ACA/ACCA/CIMA)
- EMEA/Internationally focused accounting exposure within a similar role (Telco/Services background highly desirable)
- Hands on accounting background + proven business partnering skills
- Working knowledge of Hyperion & SAP
What's On Offer
- £60,000 - £75,000 (Experience Dependent)
- Bonus (~10%)
- Private Medical Cover
- Change to progress within the London Office of a global Telco business