West London, London
£58000 - £62000 per annum
12 days ago
Senior Finance Business Partner role, reporting into the Head of Finance Business Partnering and leading the finance business partnering for one of the key business areas.
An ambitious and growing housing and property business based in West London, providing a wide range of housing solutions and community development initiatives to thousands of households in London and the South East. Being a commercial business with a social purpose, this organisation is developing a large amount of property and has exciting plans to rapidly increase the scale and scope within which they operate.
- Working across key leadership and budget holders, building relationships to help drive better financial understanding and performance
- Lead forecasting and budgeting for your business area
- Take ownership of the management accounts and reporting that is produced for your business area
- Work on ad-hoc projects to provide financial analysis and to develop the quality of the reporting
- Manage qualified and part-qualified accountants
You will be a fully qualified accountant (ACA, CIMA, ACCA or equivalent) very strong finance business partnering experience. You will have worked with senior leadership and key stakeholders to deliver financial information and support key decision making.
An understanding of the housing or property sectors would be highly beneficial.
Salary up to £62,000 plus excellent benefits