£44000 - £54000 per annum
18 days ago
World leading university in the East Midlands.
Fast track progression oppportunity in a commercial environment
Brand new role with World leading university in the East Midlands who are searching for a commercially minded Senior Finance Business Partner to work closely with central finance and the wider schools. This person must be a great communicator and thrive when given a challenge.
- Leading the Business Partnering team.
- Become a trusted advisor and influencer amongst key stakeholders.
- Take the lead in supporting operations with all budgeting and forecasting and challenge assumptions
- Review all monthly management accounts
- Build relationships with senior budget holders and act as a business partner
- Refine management accounts and coding to better support good financial management
- Provide business insight to managers across the organisation to drive financial improvement initiatives
- Communicate key conclusions to senior management
as Senior Finance Business Partner you will be fully qualified with a recognised accountancy body (ICAEW, CIMA, CIPFA, ACCA or equivalent). You will hold strong budgeting, forecasting and management reporting skills that can be evidenced through experience. Business partnering is a key element of the role and therefore the ability to communicate with non-finance and finance stakeholders at all levels is essential. Someone who is comfortable working independently, you will be open to innovative and creative solutions to problems and will be unafraid to suggest new ways of doing things to improve the effectiveness of the service you provide. High competency using Excel is required, specifically working with large data sets to write and develop reporting.
- Salary: £44,000-£54,000
- Additional benefits to be discussed.