Senior Finance Business Partner
|Job Title:||Senior Finance Business Partner|
|Salary:||£48000 - £55000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Ben Tibbert|
|Job Published:||March 03, 2020 11:28|
Senior Finance Business Partner reporting into the Director of Finance, with responsibility for the largest operational budget of the University.
The organisation is one of the largest universities in London which has been internationally recognised for expertise's across multiple disciplines.
- Providing support to Manager on all aspects of budgeting, financial performance reporting & forecasting, financial business analysis.
- Support the Manager to develop a sweep of Dashboards or other suitable reporting framework which provides insightful management reporting and a 360 degree view of performance.
- To challenge business assumptions in forecasting and planning.
- To participate in a programme of cost/business reviews which delivers meaningful, timely and relevant financial business analysis.
- To take a key role to support the annual budgeting exercise for your business area and to develop a more responsive budgeting system which is aligned to strategic plans and delivers improved bottom line performance.
- To provide regular financial and management information to the business which pays due regard to business units and business streams, and delivers timely, meaningful and accurate forecasting.
Business Partnering across multiple work streams is huge part of this role - the successful candidate must have exposure of this in a similar role. You will have a track record of engaging with management with the gravitas to support and influence decision making in the business, demonstrating tangible benefits. A self-starter approach is key, with a 'can-do' attitude and the ability to recognise opportunities and drive forward.
- The successful candidate for the Senior Finance Business partner role, will be a CCAB qualified accountant with exposure to operating at similar level to the position.
- Ideally you will have exposure to dealing with a corporate services function.
- Track record of engaging with management with the gravitas to support and influence decision making in the business, demonstrating tangible benefits.
- Ability to distil complex analysis and succinctly present findings.
- An excellent communicator, both oral and written which is appropriate to the audience
£48,000-56,000, flexible working and opitions to work from home.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Finance Business Partner
£45000 - £50000 per annum
Finance Business Partner
£220.00 - £230.00 per day
Wolverhampton, West Midlands
£35000 - £40000 per annum
£85,000 + benefits
Finance Systems Manager
£60k - 65k per year