Birmingham, West Midlands
£50000 - £55000 per annum + excellent benefits
26 days ago
Are you looking to direct a key area of the business partnering strategy in a newly created role for a large charity?
Would working partnering with executive level stakeholders and delivering quality information to better inform decision making be of interest to you?
Do you want to lead a team of Financial Analysts and drive a high-quality standard of reporting and business partnering?
This excellent opportunity as a Finance Business Partner for an amazing charity that work all across the UK in a number of regions across to deliver fundraising activities and commercial benefits to the public. The newly created Finance Business Partner position will have the following key responsibilities:
- Collaborate with stakeholders in the annual budget setting process and appropriately forecasting to communicate financially to non-finance staff
- Lead a team of Financial Analysts to drive quality reporting for Executive stakeholders across Fundraising, HR, Strategy and Development and IT.
- Delivering sound advice to budget holders by supporting and coaching them through the decision-making process to improve financial performance
- Prepare accurate and relevant management reports for budget holders
- Actively add value and drive forward communication through business partnering across departments
- Very flexible working opportunities
- Working from home opportunities
- 25 days holiday rising to 30 after 5 years of service
- Pension of up to 10% employer contribution
- Healthcare plan
- Many other excellent benefits
The successful candidate
- A fully qualified accountant (ACA/ACCA/CIMA/CIPFA) or significant experience (QBE)
- Significant experience as a confident and collaborative Business Partner to challenge budget holders
- A proactive and 'outside-the-box' thinker
- Knowledge of SAP accounting with drive to find the most efficient and effective way of reporting to add value to the business
This is a brilliant opportunity for a strong Finance Business Partner who is looking for their next step in their career, which will not only utilise your existing stakeholder engagement skills but also develop areas on a more strategic perspective.
Applications are being reviewed daily so please apply today!