Senior Finance Business Partner
|Job Title:||Senior Finance Business Partner|
|Salary:||£53000.00 - £58000.00 per annum|
|Contact Name:||James Dixon|
|Job Published:||May 08, 2019 11:36|
A leading manufacturing business are looking for commercial qualified accountant
Your new company
A leading Manufacturing business in Wiltshire
Your new role
- Commercial Business Partnering. The FM should be commercially astute, and over time will develop a deep understanding of the Professional business and market. The FM will partner with the Professional leadership team, attending the majority of senior meetings, and proactively helping to drive the business forwards. Responsible for bring financial rigour & integrity into day-to-day business decisions and creating monthly and annual financial forecasts that reflect market initiatives.
- Financial Reporting. Responsible for the understanding, interpretation and management of market financials. Creation, presentation & ownership of reporting and scorecards.
- Sales Team Support. Providing a tangible benefit to the local sales team via better market understanding (e.g. sales trend analysis), assistance with projects (e.g. deal profitability) and supporting effective structuring of bonus schemes to ensure they are motivating and give challenging but realistic targets.
- Salesforce.com Super User. The candidate will develop into a super user of Salesforce.com, our CRM system, helping to optimise utilisation of Salesforce in market. Reporting and analysing Salesforce data/dashboards to deliver high-quality insight to both the UK team and Group.
- Financial Stewardship. Working in partnership with Group Finance and B2B Finance Managers in other countries to ensuring a high level of financial integrity and control and sharing of best practice. Representing the views and interests of Group Finance in-market, and applying Group policies. Identifying areas for control and process improvements and taking proactive action to address these.
- Management Accounting. Responsible for the regular accounting processes; month-end accruals, cost centre management, maintenance of pricing and customer data, etc. Liaising with our central accounting function . Ensuring robustness of financial information. Supporting the GB&I Professional Director, sales leaders and UK Senior Commercial Manager with financial decision making.
What you'll need to succeed
Be a qualified accountant
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Up to £50000 per annum + plus benefits
£50000 - £60000 per annum + Benefits
UK Head of Finance
Hartlepool, County Durham
£80000 - £90000 per annum + car allowance
Senior Internal Auditor
£45000 - £50000 per annum + 10% annual bonus
£60000 - £65000 per annum