£60000 - £70000 per annum
10 days ago
Senior Finance Business Partner, reporting into the Head of Commercial Finance
Private equity backed education group that are looking to grow internationally. Offering excellent education for students is top of this organisations agenda and they looking for continuous improvement to their product. In line with this, they are also looking to improve the support and corporate services to be "best in class" and this includes finance.
- Leading on key reporting and analysis for schools across the group
- KPI analysis and performance reporting and delivery to senior stakeholders, including executive level
- Support on long term strategy and financial planning
- Business partnering key stakeholders
- Working on key projects, including investment appraisal and business cases
You will be a fully qualified accountant (ACA, CIMA or ACCA) with strong commercial finance experience. You will have an understanding of good finance business partnering with non-finance stakeholders and you will be able to build strong working relationships easily.
An understanding of an international organisation would be highly beneficial.
Salary up to £70,000 plus benefits