Senior Finance Business Partner
|Job Title:||Senior Finance Business Partner|
|Location:||Birmingham, West Midlands|
|Salary:||£65000 - £70000 per annum + limited benefits|
|Contact Name:||Dan Atkins|
|Job Published:||March 12, 2021 15:09|
Michael Page are working with a leading and highly innovative Tech company in Birmingham to hire a Senior Finance Business Partner.
This business is a forward thinking and highly innovative organisation within the tech sector. A strong reputation and increasing market share, the business has developed in a highly competitive industry.
Working alongside the Commercial and sales teams, this Senior Finance Business Partner will act as the go-between for finance. The role will provide the business with the capacity to develop the sales and marketing strategy with a strategic and more scientific approach.
You will be tasked with:
- Providing the commentary and insight on financial and sales data
- Partnering with the Commercial and Sales Directors and challenging the assumptions on business forecasts
- Influencing strategic decisions through relevant data, analysis and commentary
- Driving profitability by highlighting opportunity to increase revenue and remove costs
- Helping to formulate an M&A strategy to speed up growth
Working directly for the Commercial Finance Director but with a dotted line to a local MD, the Senior Finance Business Partner is an autonomous and varied opportunity. You will gain invaluable exposure to the front end of the organisation and see the impact of your decisions unlike most roles at this level.
Ideally you will:
- Be a professionally qualified accountant (ACA, ACCA or CIMA)
- Have dealt with conflicting priorities from the Commercial FD and Divisional MD
- Demonstrate a collaborative and agile mindset
- Be output and delivery focused
- Have demonstrable experience of M&A to support additional growth
£65,000 - £70,000 + limited benefits but excellent career and learning potential
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's