£50000 - £60000 per annum
13 days ago
Senior commercial finance opportunity providing the opportunity to lead and drive financial performance through a business that is continuing to grow.
A truly innovative Telford based consumer led business he are continuing to grown, even through these challenging times.
- Implement new and continually challenge existing KPI measurements, with a key focus on productivity and efficiency.
- Drive the performance of the business by turning large data sets into meaningful and insightful analysis.
- Lead on process improvement and streamlining within the operational, finance and analytical remits
- Work closely with stakeholders to ensure relevant controls are in place across all business functions.
- Present to the Senior Management team/Board. Expect to be challenged on your numbers and provide clear and concise explanations and reasoning
- Responsible for the forecasting and budget process for multi-site operation
- Understand and work with the business operational teams in order to identify process improvements that would lead to increased commercial performance, generation of new revenue streams, or reduce cost leakage
- Coordinate and own the month-end close process
- CIMA / ACCA / ACA Qualified (Minimum 3 years post qualified)
- Strong analytical skills
- Proficient computer skills including advanced Excel skills
- Ability to work individually and as part of a larger team
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent communication skills, including ability to communicate with varying levels of management
Up to £55,000