Senior Finance Business Partner
|Job Title:||Senior Finance Business Partner|
|Salary:||£55000 - £60000 per annum + car allowance|
|Contact Name:||Matthew Sanders|
|Job Published:||October 12, 2020 15:16|
Based in Tamworth this Finance Business Partner will be reporting to the FD and non finance stakeholders, focusing on providing accurate and commercial finance information to help influence strategy and business decisions.
As a leading a retail provider across the UK, this business are driving innovation and change throughout their industry. A highly innovative business who have been going through fast growth.
- Providing proactive and meaningful financial analysis, input and advice to the management team and FD on both operational issues and commercial decision-making.
- Providing assistance to non-finance to secure the orderly and profitable development of the business within the framework of business plans approved by the Board.
- Providing incisive and user-friendly management information and reporting to the Managing Director, the wider management team within the division and Group management, identifying business implications in complex data or information.
- Interpreting variances and trends in financial data and relating these to operational performance.
- Preparing the Division's monthly trading reviews and board reports and presenting meaningful results
- Co-ordinating the Division's budget and forecasting processes, providing meaningful analysis and commentary to the Divisional management team and the Group finance department.
- Ensuring that a robust financial control environment exists at all times and that all systems and reporting operate to the highest standards
- Ensure that a robust financial control infrastructure and environment exists at all times.
- Qualified accountant with a recognised accountancy qualification (ACA, ACCA, ACMA).
- Maintains and demonstrates financial awareness through current knowledge imparting an appreciation of the financial consequences flowing from commercial decisions, internal policy changes and other external factors.
- Has excellent Microsoft Office skills, particularly Excel, PowerPoint and Word.
- Strong team leader and team player able to lead their own team and contribute to the wider Management Team
- Works hard to deliver results personally, and through teams
Up to £55,000 + car allowance
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Senior Commercial Finance Analyst
£50000 - £55000 per annum
Finance Director - High Growth e-commerce business
potential equity stake
Senior Commercial Finance Analyst- Marketing
£50000 - £60000 per annum + Bonus- 20%, Medical, Pension
UK Finance Manager / Accountant - growing consumer business
£55000 - £60000 per annum