£40000.00 - £45000.00 per annum + + Benefits
9 days ago
Hays Senior Finance
GREAT OPPORTUNITY - SENIOR FINANCE ANALYST - DERBYSHIRE - £40-45K + BENS - 9 MONTH FIXED TERM - HOME WORKING
An incredible opportunity has arisen to join a high profile business in Derbyshire as a Finance Analyst on a 9 month fixed term contract. They are an employer of choice in the region that have been growing rapidly through both organic growth and acquisitions.
This exciting role has been created to embed and improve their reporting, following the implementation of a new system.
The role is a 9 month fixed term contract, although their may be longer term prospects of a permanent position. The salary is £40,000 to £45,000 per annum pro rata + benefits. The role will certainly be working from home for the next few months, with a staggered return to the office that will most likely be 2 days per week longer term.
The ideal candidate will be fully qualified with a detailed knowledge of Oracle. However part qualified or qualified by experience would be considered if all the other requirements were met.
Please find full details and requirements below:
- Own and drive the setup of a suite of core financial reports in Oracle for Month End and other KPIs
- Work closely with the variance Finance teams to understand reporting requirements and liaising with the IT team to deliver these reports.
- Develop the monthly reports to improve timeliness and robustness -supporting the month end balance sheet reconciliation process
- Work with the Oracle Subject Matter Expert (Finance) to ensure new reports are fully scoped, understood by the Finance teams and tested before launch.
- Liaise with the Key Finance stakeholders to prioritise reports deliverables and provide recommendations if Oracle Standard reports can be used initially before/instead of bespoke reports.
- Qualified accountant in fast moving business, preferably in a business that has stock
- Detailed knowledge of Oracle
- Experience of working with IT to develop reports
Please do not hesitate to contact me if you require any additional information.
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.