Senior Finance Analyst
|Job Title:||Senior Finance Analyst|
|Salary:||£36000.00 - £42000.00 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Joel Wray|
|Job Published:||August 06, 2019 10:22|
Senior Finance Analyst - £40,000 + Bonus + Benefits
Your new company
Your new company is a global financial services business.
Your new role
Your new role has come about due to internal promotion.
You will be working in the expense reporting team and act as the number 2 to the current finance manager of the team.
You will work on multiple projects at any one time providing expenses analysis, reporting and forecasting for various teams across the organisation.
Duties to include;-
- Reporting - delivering reports and working collaboratively with divisional finance teams
- Development - continually improving the expense allocation model
- Forecasting & planning - assisting with the forecasting process of the expenses plan
- Financial controls - provide a strong control framework to ensure accuracy of the expense allocation model
- Business partnering - engaging the finance teams to identify opportunities and challenges for improvement
What you'll need to succeed
Ideally you will be a qualified accountant (CIMA / ACCA) You will require strong excel skills and an awareness of UK GAAP. It is not essential but it would be preferential if you have experience working in a large, complex environment.
What you'll get in return
In return you will receive a competitive salary up to £40,000 plus excellent benefits to include.
- Pension contribution - 5% of salary plus up to 5% match
- 25 days holiday allowance
- Private Medical
- Life Assurance - 8 x basic
- Group Income Protection
- Employee Share Plan
- Volunteering Scheme
- Discount shopping portal
- Plus many other benefits
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Head of Finance
£75000 - £100000 per annum
Finance Director - Investments
Financial Services Tax - Senior Manager
£70000 - £95000 + Benefits
£45000 - £50000 per annum + PMI, Bonus, Pension