Irvine, North Ayrshire
£44000.00 - £47000.00 per annum
24 days ago
Hays Senior Finance
Job opportunity for a qualified senior financial analyst based in Irvine
Your new company
Our client a global manufacturing business and market leader in their field have a new job opportunity for a Senior Financial Analyst.
Your new role
The role reports to the Financial Planning & Reporting Manager and is a pivotal role in the delivery of accurate, complete planning cycle data. Key accountabilities will include:
- Provide leadership, direction and business support to Cost Centre Managers to ensure understanding of accrued costs, planning cycles and submission deadlines.
- Utilise SAP to provide expertise in the consolidation of Cost of Operations Planning data.
- Participate in Operating Reviews to provide key support during the Annual Operating Plan & Quarterly forecast processes.
- Accountable for Month end / Quarter end reporting. Required to coordinate input from European Financial Analysts, investigating any variances to ensure timely submission of the wholesale board pack / management reporting, Cost of Operations, Variance analysis and commentary.
- Deliver training to non-Finance Managers and FP&A staff as required.
- Provide critical assessment of submitted capital appropriation requests.
- Support Ad-hoc projects, providing management accounting information as required
What you'll need to succeed
You will be a Qualified Accountant at ACCA, CGMA or ACA level with proven experience within a financial management / accounting environment with responsibility for analysis, consolidation and reporting.
You will possess excellent communication skills in order to build relationships with senior management and key personnel across European business units coupled with strong analytical skillset with advanced skills in financial modelling
Furthermore you will have s sound knowledge of SAP Financials, with the ability to interrogate the system and write interactive Excel reports for data extraction.
What you'll get in return
The opportunity to work for a reputable global market leader offering an excellent salary and benefits package, coupled with excellent scope for career progression.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.