Senior Finance Analyst
|Job Title:||Senior Finance Analyst|
|Salary:||£52000 - £62000 per annum + Bonus, Pension, Healthcare, 28 days leave|
|Contact Name:||Ben Tibbert|
|Job Published:||December 03, 2020 10:07|
The Senior Finance Analyst role acts as the first point of contact for investment and finance related matters across all our Southern and Strategic Land schemes, for both private sale and affordable housing property development.
The organisation is one the largest housing associations in the UK and currently has the biggest property development pipeline in the social housing sector. The organisation is seeking to expand and is in the process of hiring multiple heads into its growing development finance team.
The Senior Finance Analyst is responsible for the development schemes across London and the South East. Some f the key duties of the role include:
· Leading on providing timely and accurate management reporting information for your scheme portfolio
· Acting as the principal finance representative at monthly scheme progress meetings and influence scheme outcomes
· Assessing the financial and commercial risks of investment proposals, applying sensitivity and scenario analysis, and identifying mitigating actions for risk management; and
· Pro-actively supporting the regional Head of Development Finance & Analysis in reviewing commercial investment appraisals for proposed acquisitions, conducting financial due diligence, advising the Development team on deal structures, and drafting investment papers
Prior experience in property development finance, ideally with prior experience of investment appraisal financial modelling for mixed tenure schemes is essential. You will have excellent communication skills and should be confident dealing with multiple stakeholders, presenting financial information and influencing decisions.
Key skills and experience:
· The successful candidate will ideally be a qualified Accountant or equivalent.
· You'll have strong analytical skills, attention to detail, and excellent knowledge of MS Excel.
· Thorough understanding of the UK residential real estate market.
· Experience of the Strategic Land market would be advantageous.
· Strong track record of delivering timely and accurate management reporting; and
· A good understanding of technical and commercial risks associated to property development.
£52,000-£62,000, 5% bonus, matched pension up to 7.5% heath care and 28 day annual leave.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Corporate Finance Analyst (Real Estate)
City of London, London
£60000.00 - £80000.00 per annum + bonus
Senior Finance Manager
Manchester, Greater Manchester
Competitive Salary Package
City of London, London
£400 - £415 per day