Senior Finance Analyst
|Job Title:||Senior Finance Analyst|
|Location:||Solihull, West Midlands|
|Salary:||£40000 - £48000 per annum + plus bonus and generous pension scheme|
|Contact Name:||James Gibson|
|Job Published:||March 03, 2020 12:43|
Provide business partnering and analysis support to a number of different teams of a well-known and growing buisness.
- A large and innovative business operating on a multinational level
- A key influence within their industry.
- Taking a lead on budgeting and forecasting.
- Being a key support for a variety of business critical functions.
- High level analysis across a number of different areas, ultimately pulling together insightful reports to help steer business decisions.
- Producing timely reports that robustly challenge and provide support for additional spending where necessary.
- Adding value to the division by developing KPI's and processes and supporting internal and external stakeholders, challenging and providing important insights.
- The successful candidate will be a fully qualified accountant (CIMA, ACA, ACCA).
- Candidates should possess a proactive approach to work, being able to demonstrate enthusiasm throughout all areas of the job.
- A proven ability to build strong relationships within the Accounting Team and different areas of the business.
- Excellent organisational and presentation skills.
- Strong Excel and systems experience.
- Ability to work under your own initiative.
- The opportunity to join an growing organisation allowing great exposure to the business as a whole.
- To be part of a world class team who are proud to be the leaders in their market.
- Highly competitive package including a generous bonus scheme
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Band 8b Finance Manager
£53000.00 - £62000.00 per annum + +7,000 London Weighting Allowance
Finance Manager (BioTech)
£55000.00 - £65000.00 per annum + bonus
Head of Finance
Regional Finance Business Partner
Senior Internal Auditor