£Competitive package, including excellent benefits for you and your family
6 days ago
Sopher + Co
At Sopher + Co we make it our business to understand and add value to our clients’ personal and business affairs whilst building a lasting relationship based on trust and mutual respect. That’s why so many of prestigious clients in the world of entertainment, media, music and show business recommend us year after year.
We’re immensely proud of our roots and maintain a family business approach in everything we do. Our valued employees create the best results, regardless of the client size or location. Every member of our team is prepared to go the extra mile, displaying levels of enthusiasm that cannot be matched by more conventional firms.
Our business is geared towards providing not only Accountancy and Taxation services but a consultancy-based service to support High Net Worth clients, Entrepreneurs, Inheritance Tax Individuals and Trusts through the lifecycle of their business. Due to continued growth we’re now looking for an experienced Family Office Senior Manager to provide exceptional 360-degree service to a diverse range of clients, as well as providing support to the development of less senior staff to ensure they have the relevant knowledge and that they are given appropriate training to progress. Other key duties and responsibilities include:
- Provide excellent technical accounting advice to a diverse range of clients
- Identify and develop new client opportunities. Develop strong relationships internally and externally to leverage work opportunities. Ability to cross sell opportunities
- Manage, coordinate and delegate client work to a team member with an appropriate level of capability
- Manage the team and be at the forefront of embedding an efficient process and delivering a high-quality service
- Review the work and have the ability to encourage and foster the development of team members
- Ensure client assignments are completed in line with all relevant accounting standards
- Mentor, train and assist team members to maximise their performance
- Deal with fee queries and collection of outstanding debtors
- Perform other job-related duties as necessary
You’ll ideally have a solid understanding and experience with a diverse range of clients and be accustomed to documenting systems procedures for complex cycles. Naturally, you’ll have the experience in managing and leading a team to deliver high quality service. Ideally you will also have/be:
- Advanced professional accounting practice experience
- A Degree in Accountancy or related subject
- ACA/ACCA qualified
- Solid understanding of accounting software, including Xero
- Strong MS Office skills, ideally to advanced level
- High level communication skills between clients, staff and management
- Strong time management skills and not phased by deadlines
- Ability to work autonomously
- Provide good attention to detail
- Effective team member
- Proactive and motivated
We will offer you a competitive package, including extensive benefits for you and your family, a comfortable warm and friendly environment with great people and the chance to work with some of the most prestigious clients that no other family-based firm can offer. Sopher + Co strongly believe in staff development and continuously encourage internal progression.
Sopher + Co is committed to the principle of equality of opportunity in employment and we expect all our employees to act in accordance with this policy, we recognise the key role it plays in the success of our business.