City of London, London
£70000.00 - £100000.00 per annum + bonus and benefits
17 days ago
Hays Senior Finance
Your new company
Your new company is a FTSE 100 Insurance business based at their London Headquarters. This is a globally recognised brand offering huge scope for internal progression and development.
Your new role
This is a broad and varied role with key responsibilities including:
- Support delivery of group external financial reporting outputs.
- Challenge and review reported numbers to ensure equality and robustness
- Drafting governance papers for audit and disclosure committees
- Lead and manager sections of the reporting cycles to ensure timely and accurate reporting
- Involved in shaping IFRS17 disclosures and external reporting expertise to project and M&A
What you'll need to succeed
You will be a qualified accountant with strong listed external reporting experience in financial services. You will need strong financial and regulatory reporting skills and ESG reporting experience is preferred. General or life insurance sector experience is preferred.
What you'll get in return
You will be working for a business going through an exciting period of change with a highly competitive basic salary and overall package. The size and scale of the firm allow the opportunity for career progression internally across multiple avenues.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.