£HighlyCompetitive plus Excellent Benefits
5 days ago
We are looking to a recruit a talented and ambitious Corporate Tax Senior Manager to join our expanding Bristol and Bath tax team.
You might be an accomplished Manager who is looking to step up or a Senior Manager who is looking for a new challenge within a business where you can really make an impact.
Our Tax Partners will work with you to ensure that you have all the career development opportunities that you need to enable you to progress into Director and Partner level roles in the future.
Working from either our brand-new flagship Bristol office or our Bath office, you will be joining a business that has been recognised as a Sunday Times Top 100 Employers for five consecutive years and has won a significant number of new clients from the Big 4 / Top 10 firms in the last 12 months.
Day to day responsibilities will include:
- Delivering a wide range Corporate Tax advisory projects for some of UK’s most exciting owner-managed businesses
- Working with our management team to oversee our tax compliance service
- Developing and coaching our trainees to become accomplished business advisors
- Contributing to business development activities in the local marketplace
What we are looking for…...
To be considered for the role, you will need to be:
- CTA Qualified and/or ACA/ACCA qualified (or equivalent) and have experience of working within a Corporate Tax environment
- An excellent communicator who can build strong relationships with their clients
- A great people manager who enjoys developing and coaching their teams
- Keen to contribute towards the overall success and growth of Bishop Fleming
Please contact Paul Morris; Tax Partner or Ben Carter; Resourcing Manager if you would like to discuss this opportunity further.