Senior Corporate Tax Manager
|Job Title:||Senior Corporate Tax Manager|
|Salary:||+ Bonus + Comprehensive Package|
|Contact Name:||Jodie Garrington|
|Job Published:||November 05, 2020 18:11|
Reporting to the Head of Tax in support of advisory work, as well as managing a small team with compliance oversight.
Leading property developer in London.
- Project manage the compliance process, to ensure timely submission of all returns.
- Review income and corporation tax returns prepared by team members.
- Review entity and consolidated financial statements and related tax disclosures.
- Prepare calculations for returns under the corporate interest restriction.
- Review schedules for quarterly reporting to shares holders.
- Manage tax elements of the audit process.
- Manage SAO compliance and similar.
- Manage tax payments.
- Review tax forecasts.
For your application to be considered you must fulfil the below:
- CTA/ACA/ACCA qualification is essential.
- Previous experience of managing staff, together with strong leadership skills.
- Experience of UK REIT and/or property investment companies tax compliance in a FRS 102 environment desirable.
On offer for the Tax Manager or Senior Tax Manager:
- competitive salary + bonus
- Comprehensive benefits package
- Development - significant potential for development and growth
- Currently working from home, future flexible working with work from home each week
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Part Time UK Tax Manager
£55000.00 - £60000.00 per annum + + benefits
Corporate Finance Analyst (Real Estate)
City of London, London
£60000.00 - £80000.00 per annum + bonus
Part-Qualified Tax Assistant
Up to £45000 per annum + 10% Bonus
£50000 - £60000 per annum
Senior Management Accountant (Property)
£50000.00 - £60000.00 per annum + bonus