+ Bonus + Comprehensive Package
24 days ago
Reporting to the Head of Tax in support of advisory work, as well as managing a small team with compliance oversight.
Leading property developer in London.
- Project manage the compliance process, to ensure timely submission of all returns.
- Review income and corporation tax returns prepared by team members.
- Review entity and consolidated financial statements and related tax disclosures.
- Prepare calculations for returns under the corporate interest restriction.
- Review schedules for quarterly reporting to shares holders.
- Manage tax elements of the audit process.
- Manage SAO compliance and similar.
- Manage tax payments.
- Review tax forecasts.
For your application to be considered you must fulfil the below:
- CTA/ACA/ACCA qualification is essential.
- Previous experience of managing staff, together with strong leadership skills.
- Experience of UK REIT and/or property investment companies tax compliance in a FRS 102 environment desirable.
On offer for the Tax Manager or Senior Tax Manager:
- competitive salary + bonus
- Comprehensive benefits package
- Development - significant potential for development and growth
- Currently working from home, future flexible working with work from home each week