Senior Corporate Tax Adviser
|Job Title:||Senior Corporate Tax Adviser|
|Salary:||£35000.00 - £50000.00 per annum|
|Contact Name:||James Clark|
|Job Published:||September 27, 2019 18:04|
Corporate Tax job Senior Adviser ACA CTA Independent Practice
Your new company
One of my close clients, a 9 Partner Firm, is looking for a Senior Adviser to join their growing Corporate Tax team. This forward thinking and progressive Practice is well known and well established, with an excellent client base including corporate groups, partnerships, property developers and the retail sector. There is also excellent opportunities for leadership and career advancement for the right candidate. This represents a fantastic opportunity.
Your new role
You will be asked to:
- Manage tax compliance for a portfolio of corporate clients, including developing good relationships, understanding requirements, monitoring actual time incurred on work against internal budgets and agreed fees, billing and keeping the client partner aware of status and issues and managing any risk
- Lead client assignments, offering focused advice, dealing with complex compliance cases and oversee the portfolios of more junior staff
- Be involved with management of the ream, managing workflow, resource allocation, ensuing work is prioritised accordingly
- Review current processes and advise of any improvements to create efficiencies
- Be involved with marketing, developing tax initiatives, new business opportunities, attend networking events and present material at seminars and external events
What you'll need to succeed
You will be part or fully qualified ACA and/or CTA. Qualified by experience will also be considered. A must is extensive corporate/business tax experience. You will have excellent interpersonal and communication skills enabling you to build strong relationships internally with stakeholders and externally with clients.
What you'll get in return
Salary will be discussed on application and will be based on your experience. My client provides an excellent working environment, with bright and open offices, and a friendly approach. Staff turnover is low and your contribution to the team will be valued. There is potential for progression within the team and the Firm as you continue to develop your career.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Corporate Tax Senior / Assistant Manager
£Competitive package, excellent benefits and continued study support
Corporate Tax Manager
0 - 0
Corporate Tax Assistant Manager
Manchester, Greater Manchester
£35000 - £40000 per annum + Bonus & Benefits Package
0 - 0