Senior Consultant (Centre of Excellence)
|Job Title:||Senior Consultant (Centre of Excellence)|
|Salary:||35000 - 45000|
|Contact Name:||Neale Pardey|
|Job Published:||July 06, 2021 16:03|
Senior Consultant, Centre of Excellence
Inflo is a fast-paced, agile and rapidly scaling technology company. In the four years since founding, we have established Inflo as an innovative and impactful tech business. Operating in a segment of the accounting technology market with few competitors, we have secured a global customer base including high-profile accounting firms such as Grant Thornton.
We are passionate about the accounting profession we serve and focus on driving long-term success both in our business and those we work with. This has resulted in winning multiple awards, including International Accounting Bulletin’s Accountancy Software of the Year twice, as well as the Queens Award for Innovation 2021.
Our team are currently based across three locations, being the UK, US and Australia. Everyday our team can make a significant impact to our business and the profession we serve. We strike a positive balance between the scale-up mindset, working quickly and collaboratively without the restriction of corporate hierarchy, but with the stability, resources and professionalism of a more mature, global organisation.
The role of the Centre of Excellence team, is to make our customers wildly successful through increased adoption and use of Inflo.
Working closely with the COE Manager, the Senior Consultant plays a key role in supporting the content development and maintenance of the Inflo product. They are also the first line of response to support the resolution of technical/use case support tickets, to ensure customers are receiving adequate support and training.
You will fulfil the challenge by being responsible for the following:
- Support the COE Manager in acting as a subject matter expert to the Commercial Team to position Inflo’s
- product & solutions to prospective customers
- Support the COE Manager to deliver ad hoc requests for speaking or consulting services for industry partners, external contacts or customers relating to audit methodology transformation and auditing standards
- Support the COE Manager to develop user/methodology guides to support navigation & practical application of Inflo’s product for customers to enhance their audit processes
- Support the COE Manager in developing articles and submissions to support the use of Inflo in response to professional commentary and call for submissions, demonstrating our expertise at the intersection of technology and audit methodology
- Support the resolution of technical/use case support tickets, to ensure customers are receiving adequate support and training
- Support the COE Manager in maintaining compliance of product with auditing standards, and any jurisdictional applications, along with audit methodology best practice in how the user interface is designed and developed
THE SKILLS & QUALIFICATIONS (REQUIRED)
- ACA/CA/ACCA qualified, or equivalent
- 3+ years of experience in Corporate Audit, including client-facing portfolio management
- Ideally has experience within Audit Methodology teams
- Good understanding of technology – particularly as it relates to the audit process
- Empathetic, positive attitude with a desire to help our team reach their goals
- Exceptional communication skills, with an ability to adapt and collaborate in an innovative team
- Highly organised, collaborative and detail oriented
- As a member of the Inflo family, you’ll also enjoy some special benefits including the following to name a few:
- A competitive salary within a growing technology company
- Continued professional development
- Opportunity to work with our teams around the globe
- 25 days holiday with an additional 0.5 days for every year of service
- Flexible working environment. And when we say flexible, we mean flexible! We measure results, not the amount of time you spend behind your desk.
- Fully remote role
- Casual dress code
NO AGENCY SUPPORT REQUIRED
Inflo is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering an inclusive, innovative environment with the best employees.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Centre of Excellence Senior Manager
£50000.00 - £55000.00 per annum
Head of Finance
City of London, London
£60000.00 - £70000.00 per annum
Head of Networks
Birmingham, West Midlands
HEAD OF FINANCE
£80,000 – £85,000p plus car allowance,bonus and benefits