Senior Commerical Finance Manager (Interim)
|Job Title:||Senior Commerical Finance Manager (Interim)|
|Location:||City of London, London|
|Salary:||£450 - £500 per day|
|Reference:||NH 389493 DR_1562689200|
|Contact Name:||Nick Hallworth|
|Job Published:||July 09, 2019 17:20|
£450- £500p/day, 6-9 months
We are proud to be partnering with one of the leading technology brands as we search for a cutting edge Senior Commercial Finance Business Partner, initially on an interim basis. This is a true commercial role and the successful candidate will be commercially savvy with a natural business acumen. You will draw on your sharp decision making with a sound business manner. This role has materialised as the current incumbent is moving overseas within the wider group.
Key Duties Include:-
* Responsible for providing financial advice and insights to the leadership team on all commercial related matters including revenue, marketing investment and new business opportunities to improve business performance and support decision-making.
* Establish credibility by being a trusted business partner, fostering a culture of integrity by designing commercial and impactful solutions and providing supportive challenge and valuable insight.
* Ability to translate financial and non-financial revenue and marketing metrics into actionable operating plans to support key stakeholders in driving the business forward.
* Work closely with marketing finance to ensure consistency between long-term forecasts, annual planning and forecasting and weekly flash of revenue and marketing investment.
* Deliver operational excellence across core corporate strategy planning processes, driving a culture of ongoing continual improvement, recommend areas for improvement and lead the implementation of those improvements.
* Financial modelling of various scenarios, highlighting the best course of action and driving the process forward.
* Championing to drive margin innovations and putting the spotlight on elevating marketing for value creation, including strategic pricing review.
The successful candidate will be a natural leader and have the ability to bring the best out in others. You will be a fully qualified Accountant (CA/CIMA/ACA/ACCA) and have a proven track record of business partnering, especially with the marketing function.
The brand has a great track record of identifying talent and working with that individual to bring out their true potential. The working environment is unique and offers an excellent place to work.
AGY - Vitae Financial Recruitment
We Exist To Be Different - Membership NOT Registration
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Senior Finance Manager
£40 - £75000.00 per annum
£60000 - £70000 per annum + Bonus + Benefits
£40 - £70000.00 per annum
£40 - £65000.00 per annum
Richmond upon Thames, London
£50000.00 - £55000 per annum + bonus