Senior Commercial Solutions Manager
|Job Title:||Senior Commercial Solutions Manager|
|Salary:||£48,650 to £58,185 with a recruitment retention allowance of up to an additional 20% available for an exceptional candidate.|
|Job Published:||July 02, 2019 14:22|
The Economic Infrastructure Directorate is responsible for some of the largest, most complex and riskiest programmes and projects delivered by the Welsh Government. The Business Solutions division within the directorate is a customer facing team that is commercially focused, creating innovative mechanisms for the delivery of financial and commercial packages to enable the delivery of projects
Educated to degree level the post-holder will provide commercial leadership of projects and will bring experience in banking, financial advisory or project finance. Candidates will have demonstrable commercial expertise gained at a senior level and evidence the ability to employ strong analytical skills and high levels of creative thinking in problem solving.
Key tasks will include:
- Advising internal clients on private sector financing of companies and projects
- Developing state aid compliant funding mechanisms to provide finance to business, such as loans, equity investment, equipment leases etc.
- Negotiating Joint Ventures with public and private partners
- Analysing the financial status and needs of business, briefing and managing external advisers in the provision of Due Diligence (Financial and Commercial), state aid and corporate finance
- Leading complex contract negotiations, subsequently instructing and managing lawyers
- Identification of opportunities for public and private sector organisations to collaborate in delivering public infrastructure
Closing Date: 22/07/2019, 16:00
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's