Senior Commercial Finance Manager (FMCG/ Retail)
|Job Title:||Senior Commercial Finance Manager (FMCG/ Retail)|
|Location:||West London, London|
|Salary:||£70000 - £80000 per annum + Excellent Blue Chip Benefits|
|Reference:||NH 67843 FG_1602931483|
|Contact Name:||Nick Hallworth|
|Job Published:||October 17, 2020 11:44|
£70,000- £80,000kpa Plus Great Blue Chip Benefits
We are proud to be partnering with one of the leading consumer brands in Europe as we search for a cutting edge Senior Commercial Finance Business Partner. This is a true commercial role and the successful candidate will be commercially savvy with a natural business acumen. You will draw on your sharp decision making with a sound business manner.
Key Duties Include:-
* Partnering with various departments, including various directors in the development and execution of the brands strategic plans, steering the innovation strategy and providing financial insights to build a future portfolio and providing financial insight and clarity on key drivers of the performance to the business.
* Supporting the Executive team to orchestrate the M&A agenda and lead development of global business cases.
* Development of business cases for global innovations, in collaboration with the global businesses.
* Leading & developing and best in class finance team and provide guidance to various project teams to ensure better decision making.
* Financial modelling of various scenarios, highlighting the best course of action and driving the process forward.
* Championing to drive margin innovations and putting the spotlight on elevating marketing for value creation, including strategic pricing review.
A key part of this role is the leadership side, the successful candidate will be a natural leader and have the ability to bring the best out in others. You will be a fully qualified Accountant (CA/CIMA/ACA/ACCA) and have a proven track record of business partnering, especially with the marketing function. The ideal candidate will come from an FMCG/ Retail/ Multi- Site consumer led brand.
Our client takes the personal development element very seriously and the natural move from this role will be into a Director role. Various candidates have progressed from this role and very similar ones in the brand, into a Director one within two years.
AGY - Vitae Financial Recruitment
We Exist To Be Different - Membership NOT Registration
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Senior Commercial Finance Analyst
£50000 - £55000 per annum
Commercial Finance Manager
£60000.00 - £65000.00 per annum + bonus
Senior Commercial Finance Analyst- Marketing
£50000 - £60000 per annum + Bonus- 20%, Medical, Pension
Audit Senior Manager - Commercial (Happy to talk flexible working)
48000 - 77000
Senior Commercial Analyst