Senior Commercial Finance Manager
|Job Title:||Senior Commercial Finance Manager|
|Salary:||£65000 - £75000 per annum + Excellent bonus potential|
|Contact Name:||Dan Atkins|
|Job Published:||May 22, 2019 11:42|
An international business is looking to find the best finance talent available nationally to contribute in driving the growth strategy and plan. Only high calibre applications will be considered.
An international business has engaged exclusively with Michael Page to find the best talent available nationally to contribute in driving the growth strategy and plan. Only high calibre applications will be considered.
The business recognises that commercially minded finance professionals contribute significantly to the internal and external strategy - raising the profile and expectations on any hire. This role has become available due to an internal promotion.
Given the internal promotion bias, this is a unique opportunity to join the organisation at this level and accelerate a career in commercial finance to FD.
This Senior Commercial Finance Manager role will directly business partner with two business Directors within the largest two contracts in the UK.
There will be daily interaction with the client and key stakeholders internally to deliver:
- Financial insight, analysis and commentary to the Sales Director, Business Director and UK CFO,
- Robust challenge to ensure business performance is achieved,
- Annual budgets and regular forecasts and updates,
- Clear strategic direction with each contract with an aim to improve productivity and profitability,
- Leadership and clarity of operational direction
The business hires, develops and retains the best talent on the market.
To ensure the organisation is able to deliver to the high demands of the customers, the business is only looking for top tier talent and will be looking for:
- Excellent interpersonal skills including natural empathy and self-awareness
- Ability to influence and effectively challenge at all levels
- High levels of intellect likely reflected in a strong academic background including a 2:1 or higher in a recognised degree
- A professional qualification (CIMA, ACCA or ACA),
- Capacity to broaden experience as they succeed and develop.
£65,000 - £75,000 + leading benefits.
Career development is a key reward for employees and offered for those that deliver, learn and progress.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Commercial Finance Manager
Huddersfield, West Yorkshire
£45000 - £48000 per annum
Commercial Finance Business Partner
West London, London
£50000 - £55000 per annum + Bonus, Medical, Pension
£50000 - £60000 per annum
£50000 - £60000 per annum
SME Finance Manager
£45000.00 - £55000.00 per annum