Senior Commercial Finance Analyst
|Job Title:||Senior Commercial Finance Analyst|
|Salary:||£40000.00 - £45000.00 per annum + Bens|
|Contact Name:||Sophie Evans|
|Job Published:||October 11, 2019 12:11|
Senior Commercial Finance Analyst, Warwickshire, C£40,000 plus 15% bonus and outstanding benefits. Apply now!
Your new company
Hays Senior Finance are delighted to be working in partnership with this fantastic business, based in Mid-Warwickshire, to recruit a Senior Commercial Finance Analyst, with a once a week trip to London.
Your new role
Reporting into the Head of Business Support, you will be a key member of the business management teams, acting as day to day support to the business unit heads providing data analysis and advice which supports the growth and development of the business. You will ensure that the company delivers credible business plans supported by relevant analysis, and work on specific projects on an ad hoc basis.
Other duties include:
- Support the Executive Management Team in the formulation of business plans, providing relevant information and analysis of risks and opportunities.
- Support Business Unit managers in formulating budgets that support the business plans and are financially and business justified
- Manage the completion of the business unit annual budget process to agreed standards and timescales.
- Update budgets on a quarterly basis in conjunction with business managers to reflect key changes to the expected outcome for the year.
- Work with business managers to assess likely risks and opportunities to the forecast.
- Support the monthly accounting process ensuring the results are backed up with analysis.
- Oversee the timely issue of monthly management information to business managers.
- Proactively review and improve the management information provided to the BU heads and their teams to enhance the decision making process.
- Attend business management meetings, providing an overview of the business unit performance and identifying areas for improvement / focus.
- Work with the business to scope and assess business opportunities.
- Participate fully in Business Performance Review meetings, providing detailed financial analysis.
- Critique and challenge business proposals to ensure commercially viability.
- Active member of Finance team, participating in department projects and acting as communication channel.
What you'll need to succeed
- Qualified accountant with at least 3 years post qualification experience gained in commercial environment
- Project evaluation skills including financial investment appraisal
- Strong IT skills including Excel
- Experience of managing and developing a professional team
What you'll get in return
In return, you will receive a salary of Circa £40,000, with outstanding benefits including a 15% bonus, 35 hour flexible working week, private health care, free on-site parking, matched pension, staff discount and lifestyle benefits.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call Sophie Evans at Hays on 02476 902024. If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's