Senior Commercial Finance Analyst
|Job Title:||Senior Commercial Finance Analyst|
|Salary:||£40000 - £50000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||May Travis|
|Job Published:||October 04, 2019 11:11|
The Commercial Finance Analyst will be responsible for providing accurate planning, delivery and reporting of the business' KPIs, through effective business partnering of key stakeholders and business accounts.
Our client is a global, well-known brand who pride themselves on designing innovative, high quality products. They have a reputation for excellence within their respective field and provide state of the art training and development opportunities.
The Senior Commercial Finance Analyst will:
- Business partner to key UK business retail accounts.
- Facilitate monthly business planning cycle to ensure accurate forecasting, down to Gross Margin.
- Support the management of terms governance and trade promotions process.
- Month end financial reporting.
- Perform ad-hoc analysis and information as necessary.
The Senior Commercial Finance Analyst:
- Qualified Accountant.
- Very strong Excel skills including pivot tables, lookups.
- Strong track record of analysis in a business and financial environment.
- Record of performance under a dynamic commercial environment.
- Competetive basic salary + bonus
- Free on-site gym
- 27 days annual + bank holidays
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Commercial Finance Analyst
Manchester, Greater Manchester
£35000.00 - £45000.00 per annum + FTC
Commercial Finance Director
£70000.00 - £80000.00 per annum + Benefits
Commercial Accountant / Finance Business Partner
£45000.00 - £55000.00 per annum
Senior Internal Controls Analyst
£50000 - £70000 per annum
Audit Senior Manager - Commercial (Happy to talk flexible working)
48000 - 77000