Milton Keynes, Buckinghamshire
£40000.00 - £50000 per annum
23 days ago
Hays Senior Finance
Accounts and Tax Client Manager job opportunity at a Milton Keynes Accountancy firm
This is an ambitious firm in Milton Keynes looking to continue their expansion by bringing in a talented Accountant to manage key clients and a small team whilst the Partner expands the business.
They have expanded rapidly over the last four years with consistent growth and new clients joining their already impressive portfolio. You will play a key part in the future expansion, taking on some of the partner's workload whilst they go out to win new business. The client base is both locally focused as well as nationwide.
You will deal with and manage a portfolio of Small and Medium-sized clients, and manage the existing team on a day to day basis. It is expected you will have strong technical knowledge and an ability to communicate with those at multiple levels including Directors and on-site finance.
You MUST have 4+ years of recent exposure to Public Practice.
- Client and Portfolio management
- Preparation of Accounts, Tax returns, VAT and Tax advisory
- Supervising the team and delegation of tasks
- Reviews of accounts
- Preparation of year-end accounts for limited companies, rental accounts, sole traders, and partnerships.
- Preparation of management accounts
- Liaison with the HMRC
- Four or more years of exposure in Public Practice
- FRS 102 and 105 exposure is critical
- Strong communication skills.
- Knowledge of multiple accounting systems such as IRIS, Xero and QuickBooks.
- Personable and able to work as part of a team.
- ACCA or ACA qualified
Salary at market rate and dependant on experience.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.