Senior Case Administrator
|Job Title:||Senior Case Administrator|
|Salary:||0 - 0|
|Job Published:||April 02, 2020 17:36|
We are currently recruiting for a Senior Case Administrator to join our talented Business Recovery team in Cardiff.
This is a key role within a growing and dynamic firm and would ideally suit an applicant with a hands-on approach, who possesses excellent time management capabilities.
Working in a friendly and motivated team, this role involves being responsible for a number of personal and corporate business recoveries. The successful person will progress a case from start to finish ensuring all statutory responsibilities are fulfilled, alongside the Business Recovery Practitioner’s duties in order to maximise realisations for the benefit of creditors.
The successful candidate should be able to manage their own workload whilst also meeting statutory deadlines as well as those in house, demonstrating excellent organisational skills.
- Case management – taking care of personal and corporate cases portfolio, including Bankruptcies, CVLs, Compulsory Liquidations and Administrations
- Liaising with key stakeholders from the outset, including debtors, directors, shareholders, employees and creditors, to gain key information and an understanding of each specific case
- Preparation of Statutory Reports and carrying out investigations.
- Reporting to senior management and Business Recovery Practitioners and provide support and assistance to other team members when required
- An excellent working knowledge of all types of insolvency procedures, gained through minimum of 3 years’ experience in an business recovery practice
- Qualified through experience and/or CPI / AAT / ACCA / ACA qualified
- Educated to degree level, or equivalent, ideally with a speciality in Business or Economics
- Proven experience of working in a fast-paced environment and ability to deliver to strict deadlines
- Highly organised with exceptional attention to detail
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, with the ability to prepare letters and formal reports
- Ability to multitask and prioritise effectively to meet statutory and internal deadlines
- Computer literate (MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint applications)
- Being proficient with IPS software is an advantage but not a must have
- Ability to work on your own initiative
- Ability to build relationships and engage with colleagues and clients at all levels
- A professional and confidential approach
- A team player who is willing to provide cover or assistance to colleagues where appropriate
- Eligibility to work in the UK without any restrictions.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's