Senior Business Partner
|Job Title:||Senior Business Partner|
|Salary:||£55000 - £65000 per annum + Car|
|Contact Name:||Hermione Rowe|
|Job Published:||October 01, 2019 17:21|
The successful candidate will be responsible for providing a high level of financial support & management for the Operational Teams in East Anglia.
My client is one of the largest service providers in its market they are continuously growing nationally.
The Finance Business Partner is responsible for:
- Providing analystical support to the business directors and their teams
- Supporting in the accurate accounting on accrued and deferred income monthly, with clear visibility and communication to the business
- Understanding and challenging current business practice, identifying and implementing initiatives to improve process and deliver business growth objectives.
- Supporting the business leads to prepare full annual budgets and periodic forecasts
- Being pro-active in identifying and implementing added value opportunities.
- Detailed financial analysis and presentation of financial information to support decision making
- Ad hoc analysis and presentation of complex financial information in response to the Finance director
- Work closely with the Divisional senior management to help drive business performance and provide high quality financial information
- Develop and report KPI's relevant to the business.
- Support operations teams with cost management of client contract costs
- Undertake contract profitability analysis, providing insight to Operations on opportunities and risks
The successful Finance Business Partner will be:
ACCA, ACA, CIMA qualified with minimum of 2 year's commercial experience
And will have:
- Advanced Excel skills
- Large business experience
- Influential and motivational leadership capabilities.
- Experience of working in a fast-paced environment and ability to prioritise a changing workload and use initiative
- Good communication skills with the ability to present complex financial information
- A High level of integrity with a commitment to embedding a strong governance culture
- A hardworking individual with lots of energy, who can deliver high quality work to tight reporting deadlines and
- demonstrate desire to progress within the company
- Able to produce concise and informative reporting under tight deadlines
The salary on offer for this role is up to £65,00 plus £6k car and benefits
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Trading Finance Business Partner
£45000 - £55000 per annum + bonus, bens
Finance Director - High Growth e-commerce business
potential equity stake
Senior Commercial Analyst
Senior Financial Accountant
Senior Commercial Finance Analyst
£50000 - £55000 per annum