Senior Business Auditor
|Job Title:||Senior Business Auditor|
|Salary:||£45000.00 - £52000.00 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Nannett Colley|
|Job Published:||June 16, 2020 08:19|
Auditor job, Swindon, ACCA, ACA, £50k, low travel, flexible working
Your new company
A very successful financial services company is looking for a forward thinking, motivated Internal Auditor to join their team based in Swindon.
Your new role
In this challenging role you will be executing audit engagement activities including determination of scope, risk analysis and documentation of audit results, in line with Group Audit standards.
Your main responsibilities will include:
- Building an in-depth understanding of Group Audit standards and methodology.
- Assisting the Auditor Manager in planning & determining the audit scope for relevant engagements and in reaching an agreement on the risk analysis.
- Participating in local and global audits, completing audit work, and document audit results in line with Group Audit standards.
- Operating with minimum supervision on smaller/less complex assignments, with sufficient guidance and subsequent review.
- Agreeing on corrective actions and delivering the final audit report, with support from the Audit Manager, for more technically challenging, complex and sensitive assignments.
- Tracking the implementation of agreed actions.
- Developing own knowledge and business awareness by reviewing available resources and interacting with multiple stakeholders.
- Contributing to the Group Audit global team through own professional skills and technical knowledge.
What you'll need to succeed
To be considered for this role you will ideally have:
- Degree (or equivalent).
- At least 4+ years' experience preferably as an auditor with a background in financial services and/or insurance knowledge
- Relevant professional qualification such as CIA, ACCA, ACA equivalent will be required.
- Knowledge of audit standards, principles of internal controls, processes, assessment and design of compliance testing.
- Good understanding of complex environments, emerging technologies and related risk and controls frameworks. Experience within complex, multi-national organisations, preferably in an international environment
- Ability to deliver high-quality audit results in a dynamic environment
- Good project management, analytical, problem solving and communications skills, expertise in insurance would be a strong asset - preferably in an internal audit and/or external audit environment
What you'll get in return
If you're interested in working in a dynamic and challenging environment for a company that recognises and rewards your creativity, initiatives and contributions - then this could be just the role for you!
You will feel secure in the knowledge that you are working for a strong and stable company and will supported throughout your career. In addition to this you will get a salary up to £52000 depending on experience and a generous benefits package which includes:
- Industry leading Defined Contribution Pension scheme where employer contributions are 12 % of base salary 25 days holiday per year, plus the opportunity to purchase additional holiday
- Additional 3 volunteering days
- Full private medical cover
- Annual company bonus
- Car Allowance
- Income Protection
- Life Assurance x 4 base salary
- Family Friendly policies
- Discounted gym membership
- Virtual GP appointments
- Flexible working to suit both you and the business
- Plus many more!
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Senior IT Auditor
£50000.00 - £60000.00 per annum
Part-Qualified Internal Auditor
£40000.00 - £50000.00 per annum
Part-Qualified Internal Auditor
£40000.00 - £50000.00 per annum + study support and bonus
FP&A Business Partner
Birmingham, West Midlands
£45000 - £50000 per annum + 10% bonus
Senior Financial Accountant
Leeds, West Yorkshire
£55000.00 - £60000.00 per annum