Senior Bookkeeper - Central London
|Job Title:||Senior Bookkeeper - Central London|
|Salary:||£30000 - £35000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Nadia Atanasova|
|Job Published:||April 01, 2019 13:24|
Location - Central London
Salary - up to £35,000
- Are you a Senior Bookkeeper who has been looking to make the step into industry?
- Do you want to work for a forward-thinking firm with a strong and thriving history?
This is a great opportunity for a Senior Bookkeeper to work in a firm which has created a strong name for itself in the market. This is a truly client-centric organisation, which strives to build long-term and loyal partnerships with its clients through providing excellent, timely and personalised services.
As the Senior Bookkeeper you will be:
- Preparing bookkeeping up to Trial Balance
- Assisting with preparation of management accounts on ad hoc basis
- Producing VAT returns
- In close contact with Accounts department
- Assisting with ad hoc administrative tasks
As the Senior Bookkeeper, you will be working on a portfolio of trading companies including art dealerships, investment firms and shareholders. Your workload will be varied and interesting and will comprise of both UK as well as international clients with turnovers up to £15m!
You will benefit from receiving ongoing training and development as well as professional study support towards your AAT/ACA/ACCA to ensure your experience and technical knowledge go hand in hand and help you quickly progress.
Providing excellent career progression opportunities, this forward-thinking organisation has seen many of its employees grow with the firm, making it the perfect place for a career-driven and ambitious individual!
The successful Senior Bookkeeper will:
- Be studying towards obtaining AAT/ACA/ACCA qualifications
- Demonstrate excellent communication skills as the role entails being in a close contact with clients and Managers
- Have strong technical bookkeeping experience
- Be self-motivated, enthusiastic and driven individual
- Be able to prioritise work and manage a demanding schedule
If you are a Senior Bookkeeper, who is looking to make the move from practice to industry, this will be the perfect opportunity for you. For consideration please forward your details to Nadia Atanasova at Pro-Finance at email@example.com or call 0207 269 6326 to discuss the position in more detail.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Client Accounts Manager - Top 50 Firm, Central London
City of London, London
£48000 - £65000 per annum
£40000.00 - £50000.00 per annum
£14 - £45000.00 per annum + excellent benefits
£30000.00 - £45000.00 per annum + fantastic culture