|Job Title:||Senior Auditor|
|Salary:||£40000 - £60000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Thomas Tully|
|Job Published:||March 04, 2020 11:10|
I am currently partnering with a highly regarded Insurance business who are looking for a senior Internal Auditor to come in and be a key part of the team.
Our client as an employee base of 55,000, serving customers in 170 countries around the world. With aspirations to be the number one insurer in the world this company is always striving to be better.
As Senior Internal Auditor, you will:-
- Lead the delivery of risk based internal audits from the annual audit plan from planning to reporting and follow up where necessary
- Create clear, insightful and concise reports to drive priority and focus.
- Build relationships with stakeholders across departments to ensure audit recommendations are acted upon
- Supervise team members as the function grows and work with co-source partner
- Support development of Internal Audit Methodology aligned to IIA standards
The successful candidate will be experienced in either Internal or External Audit with an Accountancy qualification and an interest in Internal Audit.
Our Client is offering a market leading benefits package.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Part-Qualified Internal Auditor
£40000.00 - £50000.00 per annum + study support and bonus
Senior Financial Accountant
Leeds, West Yorkshire
£55000.00 - £60000.00 per annum
Senior External Reporting Manager
City of London, London
£70000.00 - £100000.00 per annum + bonus and benefits
Senior Finance Analyst
Birmingham, West Midlands
£45000 - £50000 per annum + 10% bonus
£50000.00 - £80000.00 per annum